- Assist customers through a thorough buying process supported by established selling steps, policies and procedures.
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around vehicle features.
- Demonstrate operation of vehicle in showroom and via test drive.
- Provide new vehicle to customer through established delivery process, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction, loyalty and long term clientele.
- Develop a prospecting system, making calls and sending emails to potential customers to set appointments.
- Close Deals!
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- 2-5 years sales and customer service experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Valid driver's license required and clean driving record.
- Paid Training and Development
- Tremendous Career Growth Opportunity
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Please email cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration